DocX v220.127.116.11 is a huge update. A lot has changed under the covers for this release. Lots of new functionality has been added also.
In order to read the file "documentation.chm" you need to follow the steps listed here http://cathalscorner.blogspot.com] scroll down until you see a section entitled "The .chm documentation".
1) I have removed DocX's dependency on the OOXML SDK.
2) I have added support for Tables, Runs and Cells.
3) I have re factored the API once again, my intention is for developers to be able to do more with less code.
4) I have added Save() and SaveAs() functionality.
5) DocX now implements IDisposable, all code examples in the .chm have been updated to use the using syntax.
6) I have updated the documentation to reflect all changes made to DocX. The newest version contains lots of new code examples.