August Release

Oct 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Thanks and Congrats on getting a release out the door. Great work you've been putting in MadBoy.

Don't suppose anyone's dared to attempt a changelog?

I'm currently using my own build which I tinkered with a bit to make use of the codeplex + git features combined. I had intended to commit this back, but couldn't resolve a couple of issues and ended up botching together something good enough for my purposes but not fit for committing.

I'd like to swap to the new release, and I can probably now find the time to merge in anything else I've got which isn't there yet to the codeplex trunk, but It'd save me a lot of time if I knew what was/wasn't there to start with.

Critically, does this build include all the new bits and bobs which had been done on the git branch?
Developer
Oct 3, 2013 at 2:43 PM
What you mean by changelog? Isn't there one in source code commits?

https://docx.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

And yes, the git changes are there, at least when i was last time checking it out.
Oct 3, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Usually people supply a "human readable" higher-level change summary as well as the commit log, but that's actually quite easy to follow; a credit to your log message diligence :)

I'll try and diff the latest source with mine in the next few days to see if I've anything else worth contributing.