DocX is completely free, but if you have found it useful and you would like to make a donation
you can do so via paypal.
This is DocX version 126.96.36.199. This version contains lots of bug fixes and 2 new features.
1) List<int> FindAll(string str)
This function returns a List of ints. Each int is a starting index for an instance of the string str.
2) InsertDocProperty(CustomProperty cp)
This function inserts a field of type DocProperty into the document. A DocProperty field is like a place holder for a CustomProperty.
I have uploaded a new version of the Documentation.chm. This contains examples of how to use both of the new functions named above.
1) AddImage contained a bug where inserting more than one image into a document threw an error.
2) Insert Table index issues.
3) Insert Paragraph with no index was inserting at the wrong location.
4) Custom properties inside text boxes, headers and footers were not being updated.
5) Insert new Table created a Table of less than document width.