DocX documentation

Aug 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Hello. Thanks for an awesome library!
I have compiled from the newest source code, and everything is peachy.
The documentation one can find readily accessible ("DocX v1.0.0.10 - Documentation.chm") is hopelessly old, and I was happy to see an updated documentation file included in the source (DocX\Documentation\Help\Documentation.chm).

My problem is, that when I open the new documentation, I get these red errors EVERYWHERE where text is supposed to be:
[Missing <summary> documentation for "N:Novacode"]
or
[Missing <summary> documentation for "M:Novacode.Container.ReplaceText(System.String,System.String,System.Boolean,System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexOptions,Novacode.Formatting,Novacode.Formatting,Novacode.MatchFormattingOptions)"]

When I've opened the source in VS2013, it also informs me, that the documentation is incompatible (in the Solution Explorer, I see "Solution Items", "Documentation (incompatible)", "DocX", "Examples", "UnitTests"). When I expand the "Documentation (incompatible)" item, it shows me an additional line, saying "The application is not installed."

I'm fairly new to VS2013, but have done a few projects, so I'm not completely "green". Is there something I'm missing? Some plugin to handle chm's?