New .dll?

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Edited Feb 24, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Could anybody upload a dll compiled with new source code please? I don't have VS2012 (using WinXP, so I can't install it) and I need line spacing patch.

Edit 24th February, 2014:
I tried to compile it using MVS C# 2012 Express on my friends computer, but it gave me a bunch of errors and compiled in 263.5 k dll that doesn't work in my project (can't find Novacode). I guess his MVS is not so good. Is there something wrong in asking for current compiled version here?
Feb 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM
No answer? I can't open the source with VS 2013 C# Express neither. It says that "Documentation\Documentation.shfbproj" is unsupported and crashes. It is also saying something about "Team Foundation Server Version Control" and attempts to connect via internet asking me for a username and password I don't have.

It would be really helpful if somebody would upload a compiled .dll from current source code. Otherwise I will have to find a better solution for editing .docx docs.
Developer
Feb 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Hello,

http://evotec.pl/download/DocX.dll

If you need answers on how to do compile it properly I suggest using google.

With regards,
Przemek
Marked as answer by vvelemir on 2/25/2014 at 8:00 AM
Feb 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Thanks Przemek!

It doesn't help because you compiled it targeting 4.0 Framework and my project is 3.5. I am getting yellow triangles with exclamation mark above and "Can't find Novacode" message. I can't make it to 4.0 because I only have WinXP which is not compatible with Framework 4.0. Could you please compile it for 3.5? As far as I know, around 30% of computer users still use XP.

Thank you for your advice, I have heard of Google, but I couldn't use my friends computer for a very long time and like I wrote before, mine is limited to VS 2010 Express. I am not a developer, just a hobbyist trying to help a friend and his workmates who are doing some boring stuff manually in Word, so I don't plan to upgrade. If you could send me a 3.5 compiled .dll I can use it straightaway, otherwise it would take me at least a couple of days to continue work on my project. I choose this library because its description stated it is compatible with VS 2010 Express. I can use current release (uploaded Aug 18, 2013) but I cant use the one you just compiled. Perhaps you could send me the old source code and I could patch it myself?

Best Regards,
vvelemir
Developer
Feb 25, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Hello,

Actually it's not that simple. Changing it to 3.5 net framework errors out on some of the things in code. Some methods are non-existant. Anyways. I changed it to 3.5, fixed error which was erroring out and reuploaded into same place.

All source codes are available for you to get from Soure Code section. Even the older ones.

Let me know if that works but I would suspect there are some issues.

With regards,
Przemek
Marked as answer by vvelemir on 2/25/2014 at 8:00 AM
Feb 25, 2014 at 2:59 PM
It is working great, at least for me it does. It is 3.5, old stuff is there and SetLineSpacing() is working. Thank you very much!