Can't access "property"?

Aug 9, 2011 at 11:53 PM

I have created a tag-replacer using DocX's FindUniqueByPattern.

I then created a document with tags in special places (header/footer, image textboxes, properties, etc)

As already reported, FindUniqueByPattern doesn't search in the header and footer so I won't go into details about that. (http://docx.codeplex.com/discussions/261468)
FindUniqueByPattern found all of my placed tags (except the header and footer of course).

When replacing I uses ReplaceText for most of the document (inclusive image textboxes) and replaces the properties afterwards by using the AddCoreProperty method.

The problem is that after I've done this I still have 2 property-like textboxes which isn't replaced..

I then tried making a list of all the properties in the document (inclusive custom properties) but I just couldn't find those 2.

The 2 "properties" are called "Company" and "Year" in Word (they are a part of the "Cubicles" coverpage in Word).
I'm pretty sure that they are core properties but I might have missed something.

I can send the word document if you want it. Thank you for a library, that doesn't require Word, is way faster and more programmer-friendly than the .COM library :D