What happend with DocX help file for .11 ?

Developer
Jan 8, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Edited Jan 8, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Cathal,

Did you forgot to release DocX help file or am I blind :-)

There seems to be some changes to InsertPicture that I can't verify with new DocX help file? 

Paragraph paragraphPrawaStronaObrazek = varUkladTabeli.Rows[0].Cells[1].Paragraphs[0];
                Image varLogoFirmy = documentWord.AddImage(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetManifestResourceStream("Activity_Management.Resources.logo-small.jpg"));
                paragraphPrawaStronaObrazek.InsertPicture(varLogoFirmy.Id, "", "");
                paragraphPrawaStronaObrazek.Alignment = Alignment.right;

Developer
Jan 8, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Paragraph paragraphPrawaStronaObrazek = varUkladTabeli.Rows[0].Cells[1].Paragraphs[0];
Image varLogoFirmy = documentWord.AddImage(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetManifestResourceStream("Activity_Management.Resources.logo-small.jpg"));
paragraphPrawaStronaObrazek.InsertPicture(varLogoFirmy.InsertPicture());
paragraphPrawaStronaObrazek.Alignment = Alignment.right;

Seems to be correct way to do this (taken from examples).. so now everything compiled but the document created by 10.0.0.11 is broken when opened in Office 2010. It says unspecified error location Part: /word/document.xml.
Line: 2, Column:0

Not sure how i can find what's wrong with my code. It used to work even with one of the latest source codes (some from november - not sure which code exactly) that I've compiled.